But that is not the point. The point is that I have had ideas for cool blog posts like:
- What the hell makes T-bone and Boo Boo take off their socks and leave them EVERYWHERE but the laundry hamper?
- Seriously? When did I start to look like my Dad?
- Where the heck did I stash that now?
- Could you for ONCE put the pillows back on the couch where they belong?
- Who took the trash out? Who? Who? Who?
- Why is my wine glass empty? Pffft.
- And the popular, "Why did I EVER think it was going to be a good idea to take over PTO President AND Co-lead a Girl Scout Troop all in the same year?" P.S. Love you Jodi!
But NOOOO. I haven't gotten around to those yet. So I will show you some stuff and *hopefully* make some funny around it.
|Okay, it's a good picture.|
Did I tell you we got engaged after a month?
Well the apple doesn't fall far from the tree! My Sair is engaged after dating for less than a year. :)
In other news, we went to the Minnesota Zoo. Duh? But this time I handed Boo Boo the camera and let her take all the pictures her little heart desired.
There were a lot of things to be grateful for at Christmas - including the fact T-bone left the lights blaring for a month - DAY & NIGHT! It was fun to get up and see them gleaming! You had heard I am a sucker for Christmas Lights - even was on television here for it!
Then we went up North where no one was pulled over by the State Patrol this year.
|Yes, those are "Brave" gold gladiator sandals.|
A birthday party was had - for a Princess as Brave as Merida!
Then it has been a flurry of mailings for Bingo/Raffle Prizes, coordinating pickups, juggling in a birthday party for classmates where I convinced hubby to put THIS up in my living room, spending MLK Day with my baby cuz I go the day off, grocery shopping, cleaning, Girl Scout cookie meetings, regular Girls Scout meetings, PTO Meetings, Meeting Meetings, hubby working long hours....and did ya hear?
All is well though. All is well.
|Just Keep Swimming, Just Keep Swimming Swimming Swimming...What will we do????? Swim!|