Really. I would cry. Hated that job.
So - what I decided to do was take a few pictures and tell you ...
What I learned flying Sun Country to Boston and Back
- Lake Michigan was still full of ice!
- Boston looks cool from way up above.
- Guys from Canada really do talk like that - even if they are the VP!
- Saying "Wicked Pissa" will make people laugh when they know you really well.
- My niece was born while I was in another time zone.
- Terminal E does not have the best food options. Burrito Elito? Eeek.
- Minneapolis looks cool at night.
- Don't answer your work phone on Friday at 11:30am when you are trying to leave early and you do not recognize the number.
- My child rocks at choosing floral arrangements.
- It is SO good to be home.
Enjoy your Saturday Peeps